“The main business case for meditation is that if you’re fully present on the job, you will be more effective as a leader,”
Corporate Mindfulness Training
Mindfulness & Stress Reduction in the Workplace
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS?
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to what you are thinking and doing and noticing what is happening in your body and your environment. This enables you to make more conscious choices and see things in a clearer light. This gives you more energy and the ability to focus more easily.
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOU?
• Increase Productivity
• Reduce Stress
• Improve Concentration
• Activate the Body’s Relaxation Response • Lower Blood Pressure
• Build Emotional Neutrality
• Increase Awareness of Self and Others
• Increase Levels of Happiness
• Increase Non-Reactivity
“In short, happiness and productivity are not only related, they’re practically indistinguishable. According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing happiness in the workplace:
• Reduces the cost of employee turnover by 46 percent.
• Reduces the cost of sick leave by 19 percent.
• Increases performance and productivity by 12 percent.”
Arianna Huffington, March 18, 2014
KAYE MICHELLE, RYT500, CST, AUTHOR, TEACHER
KAYE MICHELLE, RYT500, CST, AUTHOR, TEACHER Kaye is a trained Mindfulness Instructor with certifications in Kundalini Yoga, Brain Gym, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, and other mindfulness and meditative training programs located in the US and India. She studied directly under Sharon Salzberg, Brian Weiss and others. She brings 15 years of teaching experience in leading groups and privates clients through a number of stress reduction programs, workshops and ongoing classes. She co-founded Franklin Yoga & Wellness in 2004.
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching
- Instruction tailored to each group
- Daily home assignments
- Access to audio recordings forrelaxation and mindfulness
- Weekly 30 or 45 minute available in 6, 8 or 12 week sessions
- 2 Hour Workshops
- Weekend Retreats
- 20% Introductory Discount